I’m participating in the Post-A-Week 2011 challenge. This week’s challenge is “Wonder.”
I was filled with a sense of wonder today as I walked along the Mississippi River at Hidden Falls Park and Crosby Farm Park.
I loved caves, tunnels, crevices, and passages as a kid. I love wondering who would live in each of those places. The folds in a blanket, the space between two rocks in the garden, or between the lilac bushes and the fence. I would wonder who would live there, what their story would be.
As I walked the path at Hidden Falls, I was struck by the same sense of wonder, at the hole in the sandstone, the twists of the tree roots, the willow tree bending over the river bank.
- WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Wonder (ichoosehappynow.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wonder (radicalamazement.wordpress.com)
- 3 Wonders: Weekly Photo Challenge (Wonder) (suvesabun.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (reimagineimago.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (reimagineimago.wordpress.com)